I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Scrappy resolutions for 2018


Happy New Year!



Every January I like to publicly publish my scrapbooking/crafty intentions for the year ahead. I also reflect on the resolutions from the previous year. Did I keep my best intentions or did I fail miserably?

My 2017 Resolutions and Aspirations

#1 - Scrapbook the rest of 2016. I am up to the month of May.

#2 - Share more projects (layouts, cards and cutting files) on my blog and Facebook.

#3 - Play with pocket-style layouts a bit more. I have dabbled a bit in this type of scrapbooking but have found it difficult to fill all the pockets and remember to print the photos the correct way. Practice needed.


I think I did well this year. I did use pocket scrapbooking more and I found it makes for quick work once you get going.

I could still share more projects online though...

Well, here goes...

My 2018 Scrappy Resolutions

#1 - Relax, have fun and create

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment