I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Cricut Access Subscription for Canadians


Scrappy Canadians on Facebook have been asking about the Cricut Access Subscription.

Is it worth it?
When I purchased my Cricut Explore it came with one free month of Access Subscription. I went crazy that 30 days, cutting out everything I wanted or thought I could use. There were so many great images as well as fonts that I could create with. (I loved having all the font options without having to download from questionable sharing sites.) I must have scrapped 40 layouts and 40 cards! It was a super catch up for my scrapbook albums. I realized in those 30 days that there were many Cricut cartridges that fit my style and needs that I did not already own. I felt that the Access Subscription would be much more economical in the long run than purchasing cartridges.

How does it work for Canadians?
It works the same for Canadians, just remember to always consider the exchange rate.

What does it comes to in Canadian dollars?
My subscription is renewed annually on my credit card. My renewal date was just last week and I can tell you my Visa was charged $131.60 canadian dollars. The exchange rate was 1.3725 (meh). Last year, the price was $149.05 because Cricut dropped the price in 2016. (Yay!)

Which is better - yearly? or monthly?
The monthly subscription comes to about $13 canadian. Therefore, The annual subscription is about $2 dollars cheaper per month or $25 per year.

If I missed anything, send me an email. I am more than happy to answer your questions. If you are still unsure, why not purchase a month of the Access Subscription and try it out? I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment