I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Day eight of Christmas projects - Clark Griswold's wagon as a gift tag


Maybe it's just me but when I saw this card, on my Design Space Access subscription, it really reminded me of the movie Christmas Vacation. I cut out all the layers, even added tires, but the card isn't very big. It's more of a tag. This awesome station wagon from the Cricut cartridge Crazy Cute Cards, would fit better in a business envelope than a card one.


"Is your house on fire Clark? No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights."

No comments:

Post a Comment