I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Graduation card using Create a Friend



My daughter and I love the Paperdoll Dress Up cartridge. I am sure we have cut out every character multiple times over the years. I was so excited to get the second Paperdolls cartridge and we have had fun with that one as well. Today, my favourite Cricut cartridge is Create a Friend. I made this graduation card for a family friend and I wanted to mimic her cap and gown photo. Easy Peasy with this fun cartridge!



I used the attach and hide contour features to write on her diploma so it could be personalized. I love how it resembles her!

The Create a Friend cartridge is included in the Access Design Space Subscription.

Cricut Access

No comments:

Post a Comment