I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Father's Day BBQ Card



I have seen some fabulous cut files to create a BBQ card for Dad. I wanted to see if I could create my own and make our own barbecue/grill.


Here it is! All cut with Cricut cartridges other than the box card file. The food is from Block Party and the sentiment is from Father's Day. The grill *hee hee* is actually a crib rail from Everyday Paper Dolls. (It is called Paper Dolls for Everyday on my Design Space.) I just sliced off the top and bottom and then sized it to my paper barbecue.

I am entering this card for a Father's Day Challenge at Die Cuttin Divas.

Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

  1. Great job creating your own BBQ grill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! Thank you for joining our “Father’s Day” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this fun grill for dad. Thanks for joining in at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!! You did a great job!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is pretty cool!! Nice work on the BBQ, it looks fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really quite FABULOUS!, great cuts, it turned out awesome!

    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas, have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete