I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Twelve Days of Christmas Projects Day 2 - Elf on the Shelf layout


We all have those photos of a mischievous Elf on the Shelf. Now is the perfect time to scrapbook them! Our elf is named Ruby and she has a lot of fun in our home each December. I searched high and low to find a free Elf on the Shelf cut file. This one is from Crafting with Meek. I suggest cutting it quite large because there are some tiny pieces or print and cut it.


Our silly elf was playing with my daughter's Instax camera! Love those instant cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment