I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 3 of Holiday inspiration - angry birds cards



I love making fun Christmas cards! Christmas cards are a super way to get my crafting mojo back. My Gypsy is a great tool to create anything out of paper. Soo, this year I wanted to make some angry birds.








To create this card, I used the following Cricut cartridges - George and Basic Shapes, Christmas Cheer and Smiley Cards. Here is a screen shot of my Gypsy to give you an idea of how I design and cut.



I figured the birds could be knocking down Christmas trees. To make the trees, I just welded them together in a pyramid so I did not need to glue each individual one. I wanted to do the same thing with the eyeballs to make glueing faster as I knew I wanted to make at least 24 of them.

So, that is card design number one for me this year.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to check out card design number two. As of this this moment, I have 35 cards made. I am hoping to churn out another 20, and of course, post them here. *eek*

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. this is just ADORABLE!!!! I love what you wrote! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card!! Your angry bird is great :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete