I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Movember card


My LSS issued a Movember challenge this month.I have made this card for the challenge.


My project must include the following elements : a mustache, the colour purple, a feminine type paper and a word/sentiment.

This mustache is actually Santa's beard trimmed down from the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge. If you are looking for a mustache for your own Movember project, Cricut Craft Room also has a brand-new downloadable mini-cartridge with six different mustache styles. You can find it HERE, look for Mustaches and Glasses. I believe the price is $4.99.

Echo Park Paper also has issued some fabulous 'stache paper. The paper line is called Times and Seasons.

Have a wonderful Movember day!

2 comments: