I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween ghouls 2010



For this layout, I used a few different Cricut cartridges. The haunted house and pumpkin are from Holiday Cakes. The bats are from Wild Card, the ghoul is from Mini Monsters but I only cut out two of the layers. The trick or treat bag is from Mickey and Friends.I used Glossy accents on the scary eyes and the scythe. I also used many pop dots and ink for dimension.


This is actually a double layout. I loved using the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge to recreate my children's costumes.

4 comments:

  1. Hola! This is soooooo cute! Love that house. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, the mini mosters cart is one I have to get! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend, this layout is toooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Love all the details!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete