I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Previously posted Canada Day projects


Remember these? This is my little round up of previously posted Canada Day projects.









Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a Canada Day blog hop! There will be new projects and prizes along the way!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day. I'll be celebrating by cropping at Hobby Lobby. Can't wait to see your new projects tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tracy!!! awesome creations!!!! love your blog!!!
    happy canada day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    So glad I visited your blog. I am a new follower and am a beginner to scrapping.
    I have learned ao much by viewing your lovely projects.
    Thank goodness there are talented people out there to help. teach and share thier creative gifts.

    ReplyDelete