I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hello Thursday cartridges - with Canada images eh!


Attention Canadian Scrappers! When I zoomed in the see the new cartridges I was so happy to see these cuts.

This first image is from the new Phrases Cricut cartridge which just got announced on Thursday.



These images are all from the new Summer Celebrations Cricut cartridge.








I guess I will need to update my list on my left sidebar!

3 comments:

  1. who would have thought they would put some canadian content in...eh??? TFS
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful!!! We have so many Canadian blogging friends; they'll be thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this! I'm excited about it... but will still wait for the price to come down!
    I saw you won something on Sandee's site (see today's Fantabulous Cricut post) and I'm thinking you might not have noticed.
    Looking forward to blog hopping with you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete