I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut challenge #64 - Wedding Wishes


The challenge at Fantabulous Cricut this week is to make something wedding that incorporates the colour white and a bell. I got married in 1999 so when someone says "wedding bell" I think of those tissue paper- honeycomb bells. That's what I tried to make for this card.



This shape card is made with my Gypsy and the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge. The bells are actually cut from the Jolly Holidays cartridge but I needed to trim the ribbon and bottom a bit. I cut each bell five times, folded them in half and glued them together. Once the glue was dry, I glued the bells to the car. I used some thin ribbon (on sale at Michaels this week) to "tie" up the bells.

Thanks for looking!

If you would like to submit an entry go visit Fantabulous Cricut. I am also entering this card atDie Cuttin' Divas. Their challenge this week is Wedded Bliss. They ask not to include hearts in your project. I love that challenge idea!

20 comments:

  1. Great card. You should also enter it in at Die Cuttin' Divas. The challenge is "wedded bliss".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...i just love how you put the bells together... brillant. TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! I love the bells! thanks for joining us at DCD! -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love your bells. Very crestive!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. I love the bells. It's a nice touch. Thanks for playing along with us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee-utiful. Especially like the honeycomb bells. I've made some cards with honeycomb shapes in the center crease of the card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super beautiful. Love those wedding bells. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a loving delight!!! I just love the touch of baby bell blue..Wonder Creation

    Mistyrose
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute! Love how you made a honeycomb bell! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    Marlene
    FCCB DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a really neat idea for the bells!!! Very original! The entire card is amazing! Great job! Thanks for playing along at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! The honeycomb bells are adorable and I love the colors you used! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week. :)
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is very pretty! The bells are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, I love the bells the most! Our paper wedding bell actually feel while my hubby and I were eating and someone caught a picture of it with those disposable cameras, hilarious. So I too always think of those when I hear the words wedding bells! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How creative! This turned out great! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week!
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a pretty card! tfs! btw I'm a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable card!!! It's already a winner with me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with this cut!! Love your bell idea!!
    Thanks for playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Besutiful card! :-)

    ReplyDelete