I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

DD's card for me


Things have been busy around my house lately. We had my grandmother staying with us to escape the flooding in her town. So when my daugher handed me my invitation to her school volunteer appreciation tea, I didn't really notice her drawings. The next day, I looked closer and realized that she drew the things I do for her and her school.



She drew a school bus ( I walk her to the bus every day), a pizza ( because I volunteer for pizza lunch), she drew a Cricut ( because I often cut things for the school), she drew my bulletin board which you can see here and she drew a cracker to represent bringing special snacks.




So sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Awww that is so sweet! You are a busy lady! Is your Mother from Manitoba? This country has its share of weather woes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! She is lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete