I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Two layouts today

We spent a wonderful afternoon getting lost at a local corn maze on Thanksgiving day this year.



I know this layout is very simple but I just wanted to show how using metallic paper can add so much. I bought a pack of metallic cardstock from the Dollar Store.



My son will be thrilled, he can't wait to have this trophy layout completed.

5 comments:

  1. Great lay-outs, Wow metallic paper at the dollar store! Great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both LOs are fabulous! I adore the sweet little turkey in the first one and the metallic paper totally rocks on your trophy LO!barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that metallic papers is gorgeous against the black. Love them both, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layouts too!! And yes Metallic paper in a dollar store awesome find!!

    ReplyDelete