I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Space Aliens

I love using the Gypsy to manipulate images and fonts to go with a layout!



I couldn't find an alien face similar to this one on any of my cartridges. This is a heart and a circle welded from Indie Art. A touch of yellow chalk and ta-da... a layout for my kids because they l-o-v-e Space Aliens.

The glitter paper is by Core'dinations.

8 comments:

  1. You did a great job! Gotta love the Gypsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute and you great with the welding!!! That's exactly why I love DS and Gypsy!!! Imagine can't top doing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.... I am so impressed you can use the gypsy! I wouldn't even touch one...! Love it, gorgeous page. Bet the kids loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your name on a comment on another blog and as a fellow Cancuk had to check your blog out. I am so happy I did! You do amazing work and I am now a proud follower!
    Tara

    http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo clever and cute. Love it. And thanks for the sweet comment you left for me yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your alien is right on, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete