I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Layouts

Here are some layouts I gave my MIL yesterday for her birthday. She can take these and pop them into the 12 X 12 album I gave her previously.

For this layout, I tried to follow a challenge at Mission to Create but I only managed 3 of the 5 possible elements on the layout. I included a fruit or vegetable, paper-ribbon and zig-zag stitching. The other elements are an overlay and red, brown and white kraft paper.

I loved using the Gypsy for this layout. First I welded the shadow of all the elements I wanted to include with the title. All the cuts are either Gypsy Font or Gypsy Wanderings. I then cut out the pumpkin, leaf, year and title in the corresponding size (to the shadow) and in a colour I wanted. It was then super easy just to glue the two layers.




I just couldn't cover up this beautiful DCWV paper! I cut out embellishments and ended up not using them...





All of these cuts are from the H2O cartridge. I bought this specifically to scrap our kids in the pool.




Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. These are cute. I also now know what I was doing incorrectly this morning when trying to do a word/shadow on my new Gypsy. I need to create the shadow first and then weld the word according to that size. I will e-mail if I am still having trouble. Thanks.

    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I bet she loved every one of them. I agree with the blue papers... they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I was just thinking of buying the H2O cart, I am glad to see how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, there, my friend! What wonderful layouts you did for your MIL's birthday!!! She's gotta love them!!!

    Hope you and your family enjoyed a wonderful thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! Come by my blog and grab your style award when you have a moment. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same problem you have... covering up some of that beautiful paper!! You did a fabulous job with all these LOs!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete