I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pink Stamper and Gypsy challenge

The Pink Stamper has a challenge this week to make something cute and there is a Gypsy challenge this week to make something layered. I hope this card will fit the bill for both!




I welded this coffee pot with my Gypsy to turn it into a shape card. ( I know, I'm addicted to shape cards.) The stamps I bought without a package from a yard sale but they are all super cute "coffee and tea" sentiments.

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that. I have yet to actually make something with my new Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!!! I know it will work for both challenges just fine!!!

    ReplyDelete