I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to school 2010

How did summer go by so quickly? Here is a layout just waiting for the first day of school picture. My kids will be going to 2 different schools this fall as my son enters middle school.



This layout is a submission for The Canadian Paper Trail. I'm thrilled to be part of these site.

Most cuts are from the Locker Talk cart. I had to cut out the schools many times to doctor them up to look kinda, sorta like the actual schools. I also played with the flags on the gypsy to switch out the stars and stripes for maples leaves. (love the hide contour feature)

The beautiful apple paper is from DCWV. The stack is called Grade School. I love it so much that I try and use it sparingly. I cut a square from George to make the border and that way I could save the middle for another project.


I doodled a bit and inked a bit and printed the bus stop sign on the printer as the one from Locker Talk is fussy to cut.

8 comments:

  1. Great job! I noticed right away the maple leaf flag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute papers that you used on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and colorful back to school layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!!!!! Love your flag too! get that camera ready....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable, Tracey!! Love how you changed the flags for the schools. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this DCWV stack myself. You did such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete