I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

My village

A neighbour asked if I could make cards for her to give real estate clients to celebrate their anniversary of a home purchase. I really wanted to make a card in the shape of a house and did design one with the Gypsy but when I searched "house card" one came up on the Wild Card cartridge. I racked my brain to remember if I knew anyone who had this cartridge and thankfully a friend lent it to me. I purposely made this card in the RE/MAX colors and ran the die cut through the printer with all the necessary contact info. This was a fun project and I hope the first of many.



My daughter walked by the cards and told me she liked my happy little village.

2 comments: