I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer layout

I wanted to enter a challenge for She's a Sassy Lady Her challenge was to create a summer project - showing something you enjoy in the summer. There are already many beautiful entries. I thought I would do a layout showing something I would like to do this summer - take a Family Road Trip!



This is my first "Gypsy layout"! So happy about that! It took some trial and error to get everything figured out but I'm happy with the results. All the cuts are from Going Places other than the letters GPS.

1 comment:

  1. It turned out really nice, don't you love your gypsy!!!

    ReplyDelete