I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day 2010

Is it possible to have a paper hangover?

On Friday. I received my Gypsy in the mail! Yeah! On Friday. I realized that I needed to upgrade my computer to run my Gypsy! Boo! Here is Gypsy that I cannot connect. So now I'm waiting for my Mac upgrade package...



In the meantime, I participated in National Scapbooking Day completing many challenges. It seemed to work well because I need many cards and projects completed anyways with Mother's Day, birthdays and the end of the school year approaching. This is how my one 12X12 mat looked at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment