I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

More cards for challenges



These Hello Kitty shape cards will do double challenge duty. They will also make great Mother's Day cards for both of my grandmothers! The cupcake card is for my friend Julie who celebrates Mother's Day and her birthday on the same day this year.

The Scrap Beach has a challenge called Think outside the box! It is challenge #5. It requires no right angles!

My Pink Stamper challenge #9 was to make a shaped card or project

I didn't pack a lot of printed paper to bring along with me yesterday so the polka dots are from a DCWV Grade School pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment