I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Critter Creation

When my sister and I both lived at home, she had a pet hedgehog. He has since passed on but to this day, she loves everything "hedgehog". Whenever I see anything "hedgehog", I think of her. I initially bought Create a Critter to make her cards but obviously have since used this cartridge many times.

With this card, I tried to recreate her pet in his aquarium standing on a bed of pine chips.


This card will be entered in the Pink Stamper challenge # 12. This challenge was to create an animal project.

This card will also be entered in the Scrap Beach challenge #1 "I must have that tool". I used my heart-shaped punch on this card. I bought that punch many, many years ago to scrap my wedding album. At the time, I HAD to have it! I had to rummage in my children's art supplies today to find it. lol

1 comment: