I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Pink Stamper Challenge


I tried this weekend to find the new Cricut cartridge Create a Critter in local stores but I didn't have any luck. Maybe I can win it with the Pink Stamper's Black, Pink and Green Challenge. You can find more info about the challenge here.

This is the card I made for a friend's birthday. To make this card, I used From My Kitchen to cut the glass but I trimmed off the straw and olive. I cut one layer in pink vellum to try and make the glass look like it was a pale pink. I also stickled the shiny spot for fun. The sentiment is printed from the computer and the pink frame is cut from Accent Essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment