I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cricutters Anonymous picnic challenge


I wanted to get this layout in before the deadline - in a few hours. The challenge has been issued by Cricutters Anonymous I don't even have the picture yet as it is waiting for me at the photo lab. The picture is of a of my children and their friends sitting on a picnic blanket at a nearby park and they are all almost looking at the camera. This was a potluck picnic to celebrate the end of summer 2008 and the beginning of school the next day!



I learnt something while making this layout. I wanted to make the letters funky by using lower case letters with the real dial size on not really thinking that this would affect the shadow feature. The end result is wonky letters but I left them that way (now they are really funky).

The slide and monkey bars are from the Locker Talk cartridge. I cut them with DCWV Metallic paper. The sun and clouds are from Hello Kitty. The letters are Cuttin Up and the grass is from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is adorable and I love the lettering. I will be trying that for sure. I love wonky letters.
    Great layout
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete