I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Cricutters Anonymous challenge #32 - hockey coach cards


This my first challenge with Cricutters Anonymous
Our son has just finished a fabulous hockey season, well winter hockey season. Spring hockey begins shortly. These are the cards I made to go along with their team coaches' gifts. Yes, you are counting correcting, we had a lot of great coaching talent. There were 7 coaches and 1 team manager. One of those kind and talented coaches was my husband, therefore one of these hockey puck cards will be for him! The colors I chose are the team colors.

The challenge for Cricutters Anonymous was to make a project for a family member.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards!! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricutters Anonymous!
    Lynne CA DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea for the coaches! Great job--I am sure they will love them! Thanks for joining us at Cricutters Anonymous this week!
    Stephanie H **CA DT**

    ReplyDelete