I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Epcot





We only spent half a day in Epcot so I don't have as many layouts. I know there isn't much to look at on my rocket launch layout, just a spec in a dark sky but I had to scrapbook it just because it was such a neat moment for us. My children also loved the Kim Possible Missions at Epcot. I had no ideas for scrapbooking this so I just printed off a Google image.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done our Kim Possible LO from last August yet either. I like the idea of the cell phone or excuse me....the KIMmunicator! :-) Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete