I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympic Torch Relay


I wanted to post this layout today because the 2010 Olympics open in a few hours. My children and I went on a super cold morning to watch the olympic torch pass through our town. As we stood there, trying to keep warm, we were all amazed with the spirit of the torch relay. I am so glad we ventured out to see this. I am so thankful, I could share this moment with my kids!





For this layout, I used my Cricut to cut out the die cuts. The inukshuk is cut from the George cartridge and I trimmed the shapes to look more like the actual logo. The word Vancouver is cut from the Don Juan cartridge with the real dial size on. (I am convinced the Don Juan is the actual font used by the 2010 olympics.) I used the From My Kitchen cartridge for the very first time to cut out the word degrees.

Sorry for blurred faces.

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout. My son who is 6 is obsessed with Canada. He has never been but has some classmates from Canada and loves all things Canadian. I will have to show him this picture.

    ReplyDelete